Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chicken and Stuffing - Chelsey

Prep instructions:

Thaw completely
Bake covered 45-50 min at 350
Uncover and bake another 15-20 min

Recipe:

In 9x13 baking dish, lay out boneless skinless chicken breasts. Cover with American cheese slices (I use 2% delux) and cover with 8 oz stuffing (I use Pepperidge Farms) and 1/2 cup melted butter (I cut that in half). Pour 1 can cream of chicken soup with 3/4 cup milk. (Alternate - I mix the stuffing, butter, soup and milk first, then layer over the chicken and cheese.)

Cover with foil and bake 45-50 min at 350. Uncover and bake another 15-20 min.

Additions (0ptional - I use all of the below):

chopped fresh parsley
chopped onion
sliced water chestnuts
chopped celery
I also go half and half cream of chicken and cream of celery soup

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment